The recipe for Pepperoni Roses is from Maryland Momma’s Rambles website, mommarambles.com.
- Crescent dough sheet
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Simply roll out your sheet of dough. Use a pizza slicer to cut out long strips. I was able to make six to eight with each sheet
- On each strip, use a spoon to add a bit of pizza sauce. Use a spoon to spread evenly. Then place the pepperoni slices so that half are above the top of the dough, and half are on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the pepperoni if desired. You can wait until the “roses” are rolled before adding the cheese, though I like to add the cheese before the rolling (and then a little bit more after). Fold the bottom half of the dough up over the bottom half of the pepperoni.
- Then from one short edge of the dough, roll firmly and try to keep the roll tight. Place each one in the space of a muffin tin. Feel free to sprinkle on more cheese if you wish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Once done, let them cool a
Then serve and enjoy!