Join Jordan Choo interviewed our founder and CEO of the Towne Post Network Tom Britt and talked about scaling franchises through acquisitions. Marketing is a strategic tool to develop every business. A strong marketing strategy like these Google Ads for lawyers is the need of the hour, without which a business cannot run successfully in the market.
A franchising business is a twofold marketing strategy just like Gohighlevel CRM, in one way it boosts the sales of the parent company and in another way it also takes care of the franchised outlets.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Tom Britt decided to go down the road of franchising for his publication network.
- What goes into developing an operator’s manual, and how it can change with time.
- How digitalization has impacted products like print through the years and ways to work around it.
- The power of content distribution in video marketing and how it can help a franchise grow steadily.
- Why slow and steady wins the race when starting a franchise, and the importance of building a solid foundation for it.
- And much more!
The concept of marketing is of a great help to the franchisor and the franchisees to bring value and assure profitability to the franchising business. The marketing plan is customized to understand the needs and demands of the customers and satisfy them equally. The process of marketing involves situation analysis, marketing strategy, marketing-mix decisions, implementation and control. IF you will like an expert to help you, visit SEO Damon Burton.
Do you know that the niche edits by Link City draws the optimal amount of authority and value back into your domain without you doing anything their professional team will do it for you.
View posting on Jordan Choo’s website (click here).