Join Jordan Choo interviewed our founder and CEO of the Towne Post Network Tom Britt and talked about scaling franchises through acquisitions.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Tom Britt decided to go down the road of franchising for his publication network.
- What goes into developing an operator’s manual, and how it can change with time.
- How digitalization has impacted products like print through the years and ways to work around it.
- The power of content distribution in digital marketing and how it can help a franchise grow steadily.
- Why slow and steady wins the race when starting a franchise, and the importance of building a solid foundation for it.
- And much more!
View posting on Jordan Choo’s website (click here).