An intimate theatre in College Park on Indianapolis’ northwest side where you’re never more than 6 rows from the stage! Enjoy a range of Broadway shows, plays, and a Live Theatre for Kids series. Dinner buffet is included in for all main stage productions. Children’s shows include juice and a snack.
Beef & Boards Dinner Theatre has reopened with one of the most popular shows to its stage: Smoke on the Mountain, and announced the remainder of its 2021 Season. See attached for details and photos.
- Smoke on the Mountain on stage through June 20
- First production since August, 2020
- Smoke on the Mountain is the first indoor production in the Midwest to have its Covid-19 safety protocols approved by Actors Equity Association
- Tickets range from $50-$75, and are available online at beefandboards.com or through the box office (317.872.9664)
- Audiences limited to 250 total. Parties are distanced.
- Masks are required unless eating or drinking at the table.
- Buffet suspended for this show. Plated meals served.