Hamilton County Community Foundation is proud to be an affiliate of Central Indiana Community Foundation and The Indianapolis Foundation since 1997. This extends our foundation’s reach beyond our Hamilton County to produce regional impact.
Our shared mission for Central Indiana is:
- To mobilize people, ideas, and investment to make this a community where every individual has equitable opportunity to reach their full potential—no matter their place, race, or identity.
But we know that our community also has very unique challenges and opportunities. Hamilton County Community Foundation exists to improve and enhance life for those that call our county home.
Our specific vision for Hamilton County is:
- To build a community where opportunity meets growth for everyone, and philanthropic efforts support not-for-profit organizations doing vital work.
- In Hamilton County, we focus on three initiatives that overlap and influence one another:
- Mental Health
- Family & Youth Empowerment
- Inclusive Economic Growth
Hamilton County Community Foundation is home to the Collaboration Hub, a not-for-profit gathering space for Central Indiana! “The Hub” is now open for rentals, sponsorships, & meetings; email CollaborationHub@cicf.org to schedule or learn more!
Give today or get involved with us to promise an equitable community for all!