Graphic Design & Social Media Administrator
The Towne Post Network (TPN) is a growing network of hyper-local community publications. At TPN we are dedicated to spreading ‘good news’ through monthly print magazines, digital platforms, and social media channels.
The Towne Post Network is looking for a qualified candidate to join our team!
The Graphic Design & Social Media Administrator is a hybrid position whose key role is to support both sides of our Production Team. This position will assist the Director of Digital Engagement by managing social media accounts and updating the TPN website as needed. The Graphic Design & Social Media Administrator will also provide support to the Creative Team by designing, updating and proofing print and digital advertisements.
- Manage numerous Facebook, Instagram Twitter accounts for TPN publications daily by posting stories and sharing relevant content with our followers.
- Update TPN website daily with new stories, press releases and other pertinent information.
- Assist Creative Team with print and digital advertisement creation and design.
- Communicate with Publishers and the Production Team in professional and timely manner.
- Learn all facets of the magazine industry.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Some college preferred, but not required.
- Must be proficient with Apple Pages or Microsoft Word and Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC).
- Experience in navigating Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Knowledgeable in WordPress and SEO for website management.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
This is a currently a part-time position*, averaging 20 – 32 hours a week. Due the nature of our business, the workload and hours for this position are flexible. Though this position has the capability of working remote, there will be mandatory “In-Office” days during the Production Cycle.
*This position’s status of part-time is subject to change. This position will have the opportunity to develop into a full-time Creative Director position as the Towne Post Network franchise continues to grow.